Getting to the gym consistently and putting in quality workouts can be challenging enough for most people. Couple that with the necessity to eat a clean diet can make getting in shape a daunting task. With the abundance of information available to us, it’s hard to decipher what is accurate and what is complete rhetoric – especially when it comes to nutrition.
Paleo, Atkins, South Beach, vegan, low fat, high fat, the list goes on and on. At the end of the day, our bodies are all different and respond differently to a variety of foods. So what is the right way to eat for optimal health and performance?? The answer is a resounding – IT DEPENDS.
Depending on your goals, body type, metabolism and a plethora of other factors, your nutritional intake is going to vary. However, I’m a firm believer in principles and general rules of thumb. This means that there are definitely certain types of foods we ALL should be eating more of and others that shouldn’t be within 50ft of us.
I recently stumbled across a great resource that eloquently lays out how to approach our dietary habits. It’s quite informative and entertaining at the same time (which is why I was able to read the entire thing without falling asleep). Some of the most popular questions are answered in this resource:
- Do I need to take vitamins and other supplements?
- How important is it to eat organic?
- Is breakfast the most important meal of the day?
- How much should you eat in one sitting?
- How many times/day should you be eating?
- When and where should you be eating?
- When is the best time of day to eat?
- What are the most dangerous foods you should avoid?
- What’s the easiest way to tell if the food you’re eating is good for you or not?
- Should you keep a food diary?
- How many calories should you eat per day?
All these questions and more are answered in this special report! Find out how to get a kung fu grip on your dietary habits by subscribing below to get this SPECIAL REPORT FREE! Plus, you will also receive the Pure Payne Method, a 6 week training program aimed at building a STRONGER, LEANER, and more CONDITIONED you!! Trust me, it’ll be well worth your time!!